Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Go Dog Go

I have a baby shower to attend tonight for a little boy that will be here soon. I got the dog fabrics from a friend and then had coordinating fabrics in the stash! So that made me happy and I think it turned out pretty cute. I am still working on my free motion quilting skills, but overall I am very happy with the finished project.

I have been knitting away like mad during my spare moments preparing for my fall classes. All the projects are going well, I just wish I had more time (Like everyone).

In other news, my husband is currently in the middle of testing with the Anchorage Fire Department and that has added a little stress to the mix. A family member also has some serious health issues going on right now and that has had me struggling to hand over the worry to God. I know He can handle it and knows the big picture, I just need to let go.

In happier tones our church just called an associate pastor. I am so excited for this man (and his family) to now be on full time!! The Lord has worked so amazingly in his life and he has done a lot for the church already!! I know it can only get better!!

1 comment: