Friday, March 5, 2010

Peace

Sometimes I let myself get very frustrated. Today as I took muffins out of the oven my kids were going crazy. Corbin was just being a goofy three year old and was just making extremely annoying noises, normally I handle it. Noah was doing his whiney cry as food was not arriving as quickly as he thought it should to his mouth, normally I kind of handle it. However both of these together put me over the edge. I yelled at both of them, which resulted in them both crying, not an improvement. I hate looking back on those moments.

Peace. Now I am peaceful, all three boys are in bed and I love the joy that comes with knowing that they are in their respective beds, sleeping, hopefully dreaming. These are some of my favorite moments.

Now I am going to spin and enjoy my peaceful house (while it lasts! lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment