Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello Summer!!



My sister has been blatantly nagging me about blogging, and admittedly it's been awhile! The last two months have been packed with biking, starting a new job, a trip to Illinois, and more biking!

I think my lack of blogging has been a result of feeling like I needed to catch, and if I didn't where would I jump back in? But my sister is right, I need to blog. I miss it :)

I'll just ease in with biking. Yesterday I biked my longest trip while pulling the boys, 19.5 miles!!! I was pretty worn out as they are pretty heavy! Buy I am proud of myself and look forward to more such trips. I've mentioned this before, but my goal in biking is to save gas money and burn some weight off. I have around 40 pounds to lose now. I have already lost eight, and i am really trying to make a real lifestyle change rather than binge dieting. It has it's ups and downs, but I am slowing dropping the weight :)

I'll try to do a crafty update next! I have a lot of sewing and knitting in progress!



1 comment:

  1. woo hoo! I'm so proud of you, you finally blogged! :P I love how the sweater is turning out, and can't wait to see more blogging in the future :)

    ReplyDelete