Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Botanical Medallion Cardigan


Thanks to my sister Whitney, I was FINALLY able to get pics taken in my Botanical Medallion Cardigan. I knit it out of Brown Sheep's Cotton Fleece, in their limelight colorway. It is one of my favorite finished projects! The knitting was fun, and I loved the different construction (being that it's just a giant circle with armholes), though I don't think I could bring myself to knit another one. The outer band is just a four row repeat and it got pretty tedious.

*Please excuse my wet dog look....it has been raining steadily this morning and my hair shows the results.




6 comments:

  1. looks great! Someone took really good pictures of you...(haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. How much sewing was involved! I think I might have to have one! After I work on the three sweaters I have needles right now, yikes, I have a problem. I love the sweater and I love the photo's, wet or not. You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you Whitney ;P

    Jeanie, the sewing was really not bad...I am so happy with it!! I see that you're doing some sweaters right now!! I am jealous...trying to plan and scrimp to get some more sweater quantities of yarn...there are a couple of patterns I have in mind (surprise surprise lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is some beautiful knitting, and the color looks great on you. I love green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Again - I have just been ooogling this pattern and trying to figure out the directions and found your site and beautiful sweater. I also want to use Brown Sheep Cotton Fleece. Was the gauge the same for you as the Skinny Dyed specified in the pattern? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. That turned out spectacular!!! Makes me want to knit one!

    ReplyDelete