Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween Catch Up


I think we had the best Halloween ever this year! I did lots of cooking with the boys during the day and then they took off with their Daddy and went Trick or Treating. It was Noah's first year and he was SO excited! I stayed home to help my Grandmother hand out candy and I had a great time talking and chatting with them. Whenever we (my grandparents and I) spend time together I learn more and more about our family history.

I have been working on lots sewing and knitting projects and I hope to get to them soon!

1 comment:

  1. looks like you guys had a great afternoon cooking! I wish I could have had some of those caramel apples - the mini ones are such a great idea!

    PS did the boys love the hotdog and noodle creations?

    ReplyDelete