Monday, March 30, 2009

Fleeting moments

Today brings the sixth month mark for Noah. He is amazing me more each day, I really wished that I learned so quickly and absorbed so much!! He seems easier than Corbin was, though is does have Corbin's constant entertainment. Speaking of Corbin - his energy constantly amazes me, though thank goodness it has been a more positive energy of late and we have been getting to color & bake together. He is starting to draw actual pictures and not just scribble, it really blows me away.

Finally got to dye some more tonight. A couple pounds of roving and a few skeins of yarn. They are steaming as we speak, and I can't wait to see them in the light of day. I won't have any pictures for awhile as my new camera lens is not here yet (but is on its way - yippee!) and while we have a zoom lens for the camera, it is almost impossible to take pictures in the house with it. I guess that just leaves me no excuse for not updating here!

Knitting has been cruising right along! I finished the back of my minimalist cardigan and started my first sleeve. I think I will get a great deal of wear out of this sweater and can't wait to finish it! I feel quite victorious that I have finished the largest single portion of the vest - especially as it has the largest area of repetitive knitting! Moss stitch for the win!! Lol!

Alright I can feel myself starting to go into ramble mode - so - I will spare you all and say "goodnight"

p.s. Sock Summit came out with tons more info and I am about to die with excitement.

p.p.s. I have one more sale to go in my Etsy shop before I hit 70 sales. Be the 70th sale and I will include a full priced like item in your package for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment