Monday, March 23, 2009

Still alive!

The blogging mojo has just not been with me lately but I am pushing through tonight!

My sweet Noah is going to be six months old one week from today and it is hitting me like a ton of bricks! I just look at my boys and I just can't believe the time has passed so quickly. I know this is one of the favorite "phrases" of a parent, but it is so true. Noah is now in full blown mobile mode. Unfortunately it also means he is starting to fight going to sleep, he has just been rocking back and forth on his hands and knees, and really it just cracks me up!

I have made a nice bit of progress spinning and knitting the past couple of weeks. I have a side-to-side vest for me, Minimalist Cardigan (again for me), a forest canopy shawl, and a pair of yoga socks in "active" progress right now. I am enjoying jumping between projects right now, which does surprise me a bit, as having that many wip usually stresses me out. I did finish one item. Corbin's Vest. It is still drying so I don't have any action shots yet, but I will do a fiber to finished vest photo group for ya. The fiber is Blue Faced Leicester dyed by Fat Cat Knits in her "Clyde" colorway. I used right about 3.5oz spun in a light worsted ~ approx 230yards to do the vest.


My boys will now have matching vest for Easter! Mom mission accomplished!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I am excited to see pics of your coordinating boys! Too bad my mom mission is a flop this year. I finished the back and realized that it'll fit him maybe next Easter... argh!

    ReplyDelete