Wednesday, June 3, 2009

In the early stages

So as promised here are the garden pics. Please excuse the neighbors house (and my long grass)....I will try to update with pics every week or two, I am excited about seeing the progress. I won't be getting to buy any new plants this year, but I am looking forward to tending what I have. Each week I am going to feature a different flower, hopefully as they are in full bloom.


Also I updated today, so drop by and check out these great new fibers up in the shop! More to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I like the one named Night Blood the most. It is so lovely. I'd buy that one :) I'm not doing a garden or working on any flowers of my own this year as I just moved from Eagle River to Ketchikan. Looking forward to seeing your garden grow :)

    ReplyDelete