Saturday, May 16, 2009

Swap'oholic

I think I'm addicted! I participated in a swap on The Fibery Goodness board on Ravelry! Spiderspins sent me tons of fiber! Two batts were by her as well as one roving and then she also included a set of mini batts from Terra Bella Spun! They are all so beautiful! I couldn't resist spinning some up yesterday and I got approx 240yards out of the Mother Earth Batt. I spun it as a slightly thick n thin single. Already plotting what to make with it! I thought it was very aptly named and it is a very soft blend of Superwash Merino, BFL, and angora bunny! YUM! Here is my collage of what all was included!
Here is the finished yarn spun from the Mother Earth Batts:

Last night I went to knit night at Far North! It lots of fun and I am pretty sure I will be able to be there next week! My Aunt Connie came with and it was awesome to have her with me - plus she helped me feel brave! I meant to take pictures and while I remembered my camera I forgot to take it out! Oh well another time I guess!

In shop news, my recent yarn orders came in and I am back in the swing of dying again! Some are already up in the shop - Lots of new yarns including cashmere, seacell, tencel and yak blends! Also I am running a special in my shop today only - In honor of the Phat Fiber Boxes going on sale today I am offering a 20% refund off your entire purchase - Just put "Phat Fiber Day" in your checkout notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment