Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sock Summit Sock Hop - Oh Yeah!

So as a result of not getting one of the classes I was hoping for I have decided to go all out for the Sock Hop! I am making some awesome knee high socks (which I messed up on last evening and now need to rip a couple of rows - ugh!) and a super cool rockabilly 50's style dress (I mentioned this plan earlier but now it is getting closer to reality). I was very successful with fabric and yarn - I couldn't be happier! The fabric is an Alexander Henry print and the yarn is Dale of Norway baby Ull in a really nice icy blue. Enough chatter as pictures speak louder than words....


I am working on the socks first as they will take longer, and I am back on track for losing weight! My goal is another 15lbs before Sock Summit. I have maintained for the last couple of months - but I really need to break through this plateau as this weight is the lowest I have gotten for the past 4 years or so. I know I can do it - unfortunately it is going to require the treadmill from this point......

1 comment:

  1. I love your fabric and the socks! You're going to look great!

    ReplyDelete