Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Deals...

I was so inspired by the grab bags that I got yesterday that I have decided to offer my own! But, before I get to that here are the pics of the yarn I bought yesterday. I am guessing that the value of the yarn was right around $100 so I am pretty happy with the deal I got! I know these will work well for some hats and scrappy projects I have planned.



So I have made up some scrappy bags of rovings and handspun! The roving grab bag contains 6+ oz and the handspun grab bags will contain 2+ oz. The rovings bags have a variety of fibers including merino, superwash merino, blue faced leicester, superwash blue faced leicester, Icelandic, Columbia Dorset Blend, and I think some corriedale. The handspun is all merino or superwash merino. I will have them in the shop soon. Below are an example of what will be in the bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment