Sunday, February 22, 2009

Running....

I have so much to post about, but I still haven't gotten my pics off my camera (or my thoughts together enough to make it cohesive) so again this will be a somewhat lackluster photoless post.

I am watching the end of the Academy Awards as I type and thoroughly enjoyed much of it this year, it had many great mini-performances through out and I have to say that I love Hugh Jackman! I am looking forward to the new X-Men movie, though I still can't believe that I haven't seen Australia yet either.


But, back to fiber, I have thoroughly enjoyed some good knitting and spinning this weekend, including working with batts, rovings, wraps, phone socks, and booties....I will try to have pics of it all as well as a review of a couple of my phat fiber items. I am so amazed at the creativity and talent in the fiber community....each new sample I pick up proves that more and more.

Ah well the awards are over and my bed is calling.....congrats to Slumdog Millionaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment