Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wire Free!

Our laptop (cheap - very cheap, bought for basic school work stuff) has always had issues with wireless connections. But it is now fixed and I am now typing from my comfie couch versus hiding at the built in desk in the dark corner of my room. SO MUCH NICER!

I did get some dyeing in the other night (as I mentioned) and here are the results - Tada -



They are all listed in my shop as of today!

I was planning on getting a couple lbs of roving done up tonight, but cabin fever had set in on me today and my sister came over and chatted with me. It made for a relaxing evening during which I was able to be just Kelsey....not wife, not mom, ok maybe a little bit sister (but I have been that as long as I can remember).

I must say - it felt nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment