Monday, February 16, 2009

Getting back in gear.....

I am behind. I have been really lacking the desire to knit the past couple of weeks. I have gotten one project (in super bulky yarn) only 3/4 of the way done. That is all. It has been a productive two weeks, I have made progress business wise, got some spinning, done some dyeing, and more, but I almost feel that much of that can be attributed to my lack of desire to knit. So I am going to get my rear and gear and finish my gift goals! I really don't want to get behind, as it will not be fun to try and cram so much knitting into a short time frame. The whole reason I came up with this plan was to keep my knitting fun! So since the boys are asleep I am going to take advantage of the time and hopefully finish this second legwarmer today! Plus there is nothing like a finished project to make you want to start a new project!!Ge

No comments:

Post a Comment