Friday, February 6, 2009

Facebook and networking

I now have a page for my business up on Facebook. I am trying to be less shy about getting my business out there! So as I am my only fan right now I would love to get some more!

Northern Lights Fiber Co on Facebook
!

I will say that I am a little ashamed of myself as it has been easier to upload pics of my fiber to my business page than it has been to upload pics of my kids on my personal page. My sister know's how bad I am about pictures. In fact her Christmas present to me was going through the pictures on my computer, sending them off to be developed and putting them into an album for me. It was one of the best presents ever!

Tonight I am super excited to be going to Knit Night at Knitting Grounds with my good friend! I have been trying to do this for weeks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment