Friday, October 2, 2009

Before and After

Whew! This week has flown! Lots got done and was probably one of the most satisfying weeks I have had in awhile! All the sewing and knitting has had some nicely tangible results and that always leaves me in a good mood! So I thought I would share some before and afters of my living area. It still seems a little bare (it needs a rug and boy do I have big plans for that!) but it is coming along nicely - a big improvement from moving day if I do say so myself.

Before
After
I also am doing the Through the Loops Socktober Fest Mystery Knit A Long. I have never done a knit a long, much less a mystery pattern! So far it is proving most exciting and I already have my first sock through the first clue and the second sock about 25% through. Already looking forward to next Thursday! Here is my picture of the progress. The yarn is Pigeonroof Studios Original Sock Yarn in her Mourning Dove colorway. My lighting was terrible (flourescent - bleh!) so I apologize and will post better pics soon!

1 comment:

  1. The curtains look awesome! I have one sleeve done on my baby sweater and there is a pretty decent chance it will be done by the end of the weekend. I can't wait to show you! Not only my first handspun project, but your roving!! AH! I love it.

    ReplyDelete