Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chickadee

So after finishing the second clue I feeling like casting on something new. I had been eyeing the chickadee cowl for awhile and have been wanting to do linen stitch so it was a perfect match. So a day, some bargain yarn, and a whole lotta linen stitch later....voila! (though excuse my serious face, I was concentrating on not dropping my camera lol) One Christmas present down! (Though I am seeing one of these in my keeper pile for the future! The fit and weight of it felt GREAT!)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! The recipient sure is lucky! I can't believe you aren't going to keep it. Also, I'm a bit obsessed with your carnival roving... if I see it too many more times, it might be coming to my house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sally :) I actually really do love it, I keep wavering.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun cowl! I've never done the "linen" stitch. I just may have to try it now :) You've inspired me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linen stitch is super easy with great results!! Very fun stitch!

    ReplyDelete