Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Picking up where I left off and a SALE!

Well due to moving and getting organized I have had UFO staring me in the face! So when I was thinking how nice it would be to reduce their number, I realized that I was pretty close to finishing several of them! So with about 2.5 evenings of minimal knitting I finished my November Ruffle Wrap. I had cast this on in February so it felt pretty good to get off the needles. It is smaller than intended (which I knew it would be) but is still a pretty good "wrap" size at 16" X 52".

Now I have picked back up my Minimalist Cardigan. I already have the back and one sleeve done, and am now 2/3 through the second sleeve after casting it on yesterday afternoon. I think I am going to overdye this when it's all knitted as there are just a few "bright" spots.

I did finally finish the Jeanne shawl I was working on! This was using Funky Carolina's 2 ply Superwash Fingering Yarn in a beautiful deep wine color. I packaged it up and mailed it today. The first picture is too bright color wise, the second is more accurate.

Lastly I did a larger update in the shop! Here is a pic of the latest stuff that went up. I have more yarns and roving steaming, and a shipment due tomorrow or so. So keep watch! My latest additions included a wonderful new base that is amazing! It is a 70/20/10 Alpaca/Silk/Cashmere blend and needs to be felt to be believed!! In honor of the "knitting or crocheting season" I am offering 15% rebate! Just mention my blog and I will send your 15% off back to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment