Friday, January 9, 2009

Time flies

My baby sister is now officially 17! I was waiting to post this until I had pics of the buttony sweater that I made her, but I will just have to do another post with those! One of my most vivid memories was of her birth, I can't believe it has gone by so fast!

I do have a shipment on the way with some new yarn bases that I am so excited to try out. One is a 50/50 blend of wool and yak! I can't wait to feel this yarn! I only ordered a small amount for now, but hopefully it will become a staple for me. I also am trying out a new base for my solar flare sock yarn. I am happy with what I use now, but I keep getting "the grass is always greener" syndrome so I decided to try it out. More details to come!

Regarding my personal knitting I am more than ready to be finished with "deadline" knitting. In fact right now I really should be working on the EZ February baby sweater that I am making for my cousin's new baby. It is supposed to be done by 1 tomorrow. I am about half way. ugh I guess that means that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment