The world is weird.
January is now officially half way over and I have been doing okay on my goals so here is an update:
- Blog at least 5 times a week, with pictures twice a week - I have been blogging more regularly, though I don't think I have made it with enough pics.
- Dye 2 days a week - I have dyed once, maybe by the end of the month I will average out
- Spin at least 2 50g skeins a week - Yep! I made a great hat for my Dad's b-day!
- Develop and finalize my marketing plan for 2009 - Not finished but I have been working on it!
- Knit 1 pair of socks a month for myself - I can only do this after completing my other projects, which I am making good progress on!
- Knit 2 pairs of socks for hubby (per his request) - Not there yet
- Knit all of my Christmas Gifts for next year before November (lofty goal I know!) - I am started on this one! :)
- Lose six pounds by the end of January - I am down 5.4 lbs so I should do even better! I am already planning lots of sweaters for a skinnier me!
I would love to hear what "resolutions" or "goals" you've been working on!
Oh yeah and here are some pics from my last batch of dyeing